AS FEATURED IN
COMING SOON | POSSIBILITY PRESENTATIONS!
Visit & Venture is excited to announce the introduction of this ongoing series of monthly workshops to the Asheville community. Workshops are open to ALL, however, these are designed with the entrepreneur, creative professional and freelancer in mind.
- You only pay what you can afford (sliding fee scale of $8-20 covers basic material and equipment costs).
- Location: Goodwill Career Training Center | 1616 Patton Avenue, 28806
- Time: 2nd Tuesdays | 6pm to 8pm
- Only 20 seats offered per workshop.
- April - December 2014 | Registration Opens: Late February 2014.
Visit & Venture: Third Thursdays
TIME & PLACE:
HOW WE MAKE OUR WORLD GO ROUND
We express gratitude for the businesses, organizations and individuals that give their time and energy to serving our mission and purpose.
Explore Your Authenticity.
“Cortina is the prime example of what can happen when an individual isn’t afraid to ask for help and seizes the opportunities that are made available. Her business...resonates with the personality of a bold, ambitious, proactive, and intelligent owner whose real mission is all about 'building a sense of community' a message she acquired very early and is committed to seeing through to full fruition..” - Duane C. Adams, Program Coordinator | AB-Tech BASE
Made in North Carolina
PO BOX 237
Asheville, NC 28802